(SUBMISSION AND COLLECTION IN PERSON ONLY)
DETAILS & DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
Following format is suggested:
"This is to inform you that Mr./Ms. ______________ s/o, d/o, w/o _____________ holder of Indian passport No._____________ issued at ________________ on ______________ whose photograph is pasted and stamped( company visa)/signed** below(, is working under our sponsorship. He/She has genuinely lost his/her above-mentioned passport. The passport was lost on ________________ in the following circumstances _____ (Please explain in detail). Kindly issue a new passport to him/her.**(by sponsor half on photo and half on paper with sponsors passport copy)
6. Original with a copy of one or more of the photo-affixed identity cards to establish identity and nationality(The original will be returned after verification):-(a) Identity Card
(b) Labour Card
(d) Driving License
(e) Election commission card
7. Newspaper advertisement, in original, in two leading local dailies (one each in English and Turkish) as per the following format. Please attach full sheets of the newspaper and not cuttings thereof:
"Indian Passport No______ dated _________ issued at ____ and held by Mr./Ms. ___________________ s/o, d/o, w/o ____________________ has been genuinely lost. The passport was lost on _______________ in the following circumstances. Finder please contact __________________,"
8. A Sworn Affidavit signed by the applicant in the presence of the Consular
a) The circumstances under which the passport was lost;
b) Details of travel on the lost passport;
c) Details of travel concessions including Transfer of Residence benefits,
Foreign Exchange availed of, imports made by the applicant on the lost passport;
d) Places of stay and work in Turkey since arrival
9. Personal Particulars Form (in Triplicate with pasted photos) in the case of passports issued by other Passport Issuing Authorities
10. Personal appearance of applicant is compulsory to establish physical identity.
NOTE: IN THE CASE OF APPLICANTS WHO ARE ON CASUAL VISIT TO TURKEY AND NOT A RESIDENT IN THIS COUNTRY, HE/SHE WILL BE ISSUED AN EMERGECY CERTIFICATE TO RETURN TO INDIA.
$ 152 (Normal- 36 pgs)
$ 177 (Jumbo 60 pgs)