ADDITION OR DELETION OF THE SPOUSE NAME
DETAILS & DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
1. Application form. All particulars other than name and signature in the application should tally with those in the present passport.
2. 5 recent photos with white background and frontal view (50mm*50mm).
3. Current Passport in original with photocopy (of first, last, address page if separate page, any other endorsement pages and visa page with additional booklets if any.
4. Personal Particulars Form (in Triplicate with pasted photos) of the existing passport, if the passport is issued by other PIAs.
5. Divorce Decree issued by a competent Court Or Divorce order from Wakaf Board Or Death Certificate issued by the Registrar of Deaths needs to be dully attested by Home Department of the concerned State Government in India.
6. Photocopy of husband's passport (original to be shown while submitting the application).
7. Original and copy of Marriage Certificate issued by Registrar of Marriage and attested by the Home Department of the State Government concerned in India in respect of the latest marriage.
8. Deed Poll/Sworn Affidavit, in the prescribed format, signed by applicant in the presence of Consular Officer for change of name.
9. Personal appearance of applicant is compulsory to establish physical identity.
$77 (Normaql- 36 pgs)
$102 (Jumbo- 60 pgs)