CHANGE OF APPEARANCE
(SUBMISSION IN PERSON ONLY)
DETAILS & DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
1. Application form . All particulars in the application should tally with those in the present passport.
2. Current Passport in original with photocopy (of first, last, address page if separate page, any other endorsement pages and visa page with additional booklets if any.
3. 5 recent photos with white background and frontal view (50mm*50mm).
4. A Sworn Affidavit for change of appearance attested by Consular Officer.
5. Original with a copy of one or more of the following to establish latest identity
(The original will be returned after verification):-
(a) Identity Card
(b) Labour Card
(c) Health Card
(d) Driving License
(e) Election commission card.
6. In the case of passports issued by other PIAs, Personal Particulars Form (in Triplicate with pasted photos).
7. If the present validity of the passport expired more than six months ago, sworn affidavit for late submission, signed by applicant in the presence of Consular Officer.
8. Personal appearance of the applicant is compulsory to establish the identity.$
$77(Normal- 36 pages)
$102 (Jumbo-60 pages)