CORRECTION OF DATE/PLACE OF BIRTH
involving issue of new passport booklet
(SUBMISSION IN PERSON ONLY)
DETAILS & DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
1. Application form.All particulars in the application should tally with those in the present passport.
2. 5 recent photos with white background and frontal view (50mm*50mm).
3. Current Passport in original with photocopy of page 1, 2, last two pages, any other endorsement pages and page containing valid visa and additional booklets, if any, should be submitted.
4. A passport expired more than six months ago should be supported by a Sworn Affidavit explaining the circumstances and the reasons for late renewal. Sworn Affidavit is to be signed by the applicant in the presence of the Consular Officer.
5. In the case of passports issued by other Passport Issuing Authorities, Personal Particulars Form (in Triplicate with pasted photos).
6. A declaratory Court Order (in original with a copy) issued by a First Class Judicial Magistrate in India instructing the Consulate to correct Date/Place of Birth duly attested by the concerned state Home Department.
7. Personal appearance of applicant is compulsory to establish physical identity.
$ 77 (36 pages)
$ 102 (Jumbo-60 pages)