XPIRED PASSPORT (3 YEARS AND MORE) SUBMISSION IN PERSON ONLY
DETAILS & DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- Filled in application .
- 4 recent photos with white background and frontal view.(50mm X 50mm).
- Current Passport in original with photocopy (of first, last, address page if separate page, any other endorsement pages and visa page with additional booklets, if any. For minors (up to 18 years) parents' passport copies are required.
- A passport expired more than six months ago should be supported by a Sworn Affidavit explaining the circumstances and the reasons for late renewal. Sworn Affidavit is to be signed by the applicant in the presence of the Consular Officer.
- The applicant should submit the application in person for identification.
- In the case of passports issued by other Passport Issuing Authorities – Personal Particulars Form (in Triplicate with pasted photos).
$ 77(Normal- 36 pages)
$ 102(Jumbo-60 pages)