Change in address
CHANGE OF ADDRESS
(WILL INVOLVE ISSUE OF NEW PASSPORT BOOKLET)
DETAILS & DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- Application form.
- 5 recent photos with white background and frontal view (50mm*50mm).
- Current Passport in original with photocopy (of first, last, address page if separate page, any other endorsement pages and visa page with additional booklets if any.
- Documentary evidence of change of address like Nativity Certificate in original issued by District Collector /Tehsildar /Commissioner/ Panchayat or copies of ration card, Election Commission ID card, Title deed, water, electricity or telephone bill in applicant's name, and should be attested by the Home Department of the State Government concerned. For minor's parent's passport copy is accepted as a proof.
- If the validity of the present passport expired more than 6 months ago, Sworn Affidavit for late submission, signed by applicant in the presence of Consular Officer.
- Personal Particulars Form (in Triplicate with pasted photos) of the existing passport, if the passport is issued by other Passport Issuing Authorities
Personal appearance of applicant is compulsory to establish physical identity.
$ 77 (Normal- 36 pages)
$ 102 (Jumbo-60 pages)