Change in name due to Marriage divorce
CHANGE IN NAME
(DUE TO MARRIAGE OR DIVORCE)
DETAILS & DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- Application form . All particulars other than name and signature in the application should tally with those in the present passport
- 5 recent photographs with white background and frontal view (50 mm * 50 mm).
- Current Passport in original with photocopy (of first, last, address page if separate page, any other endorsement pages and visa page with additional booklets if any.
- Personal Particulars Form (in Triplicate with pasted photos) if the passport is issued by other PIAs
- Original and copy of Marriage Certificate issued by Registrar of Marriages duly attested by the Home Department of the concerned State in India where the marriage is registered. .If married abroad then the certificate needs to be attested from an Indian mission of that country.
- Divorce Decree issued by a competent Court needs to be duly attested by Home Department of the concerned State Government in India.
- Deed Poll/Sworn Affidavit signed by applicant in the presence of Consular Officer.
- Personal appearance of applicant is compulsory to establish physical identity.
$77 (Normal- 36 pages)
$102 (Jumbo-60 pages)