Home > Consular Services > Passport Services
> Registration of Birth Issue of Birth Certificate Passport for a child born in Turkey
Registration of Birth Issue of Birth Certificate Passport for a child born in Turkey
REGISTRATION OF BIRTH, ISSUE OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE & PASSPORT FOR A CHILD BORN IN TURKEY
DETAILS & DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- Application, in the prescribed format, for registration of birth and issue of birth certificate (Registration of the birth of a child born in Turkey should be done with the Embassy/Consulate within a period of 1 year from the date of birth). https://indiancitizenshiponline.nic.in/Home2.aspx?formcode=09
- Application form duly filled in and signed by both the parents and complete in all respects.
- Personal presence of both the parents with the child.
- 5 recent photos with white background and frontal view.(50mm*50mm).
- Present valid passports of both the parents (in original) and photocopy of all relevant pages (1,2, last two pages any other endorsement pages and page containing valid visa) of the passports.
- Birth Certificate of the child in original duly authenticated and attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Government of Turkey, along with its photocopy.
- Authentic English translation of the Birth Certificate if the original birth certificate is in Turkish.
- In case father of the child is presently staying outside Turkey, notarized sworn affidavit stating "no objection" signed by the father and duly attested by the Home Department of the concerned State Government in India or by the Indian Mission/Post at the place where the father is staying outside India.
- If a spouse's name is not endorsed in the other spouse's passport, the same should be got endorsed by following the procedure outlined in " Endorsement of Spouse Name."
- If one of the parents is a non Indian, NOC from the Embassy/Consulate of the country to which that parent belongs indicating that they have not issued a passport to the child.
$ 22 - (Birth certificate)
$ 52 - (Minor Passport)